Posted by: Site Administrator on Fri, Dec 19, 2003
Jan. 11, Brewton FUMC / Jan. 18 Robertsdale UMCHere's an opportunity to attend Super (L.I.T.E.) Sundays and learn more about serving in our church and conference. For further info, see Rev. Bob Sweet. Dates are Jan. 11, Brewton FUMC at 3:00 - 5:30p.m.; Jan. 18, Robertsdale UMC at 3:00 - 5:30p.m
Classes and Leaders
1. CHURCH SECRETARIES (For paid and volunteer workers) - Mary Morris, Baypines District Administrative Assistant
2. USING THE COMPUTER IN THE LOCAL CHURCH - George Mitchell, Daphne UMC
3. THE WORK OF THE PASTOR/STAFF RELATIONS COMMITTEE (Two hour block of instruction - both sessions) - Dr. Doug Williams, Bishop Larry Goodpaster via video tape
4. VBS/SUNDAY SCHOOL LITERATURE - Brewton Meeting - TBA; Robertsdale Meeting - Emily Garner, Fairhope UMC, Director of Christian Education
5. WORSHIP: TRADITION AND CONTEMPORARY MADE ALIVE - Cris Smith, Bay Minette FUMC Music Director
6. MISSIONS: GETTING INVOLVED IN THE GREAT COMMISSION - A. J. Benintende, Gulf Shores UMC and District Missions Committee Chair and Ruth Harrell, Flomaton UMC and District Hispanic Committee Chair
7. CHILDREN'S MINISTRY - Marg Perilli, Daphne UMC Director of Children's Ministry
8. CONGREGATIONAL CARE - Ann Pearson, Fairhope UMC Director of Caring Ministries
9. ADULT EDUCATION (SUNDAY SCHOOL AND SMALL GROUPS) - Michelle Johnson, Daphne UMC Director of Christian Education
10. FINDING YOUR PLACE IN MINISTRY (Two hour block of instruction - both sessions) - Brewton Meeting - Beverly Maddox, Clear Springs and District Lay Speaking Chair); Robertsdale Meeting - Dave Harle, Spanish Fort UMC Discipleship Pastor
11. CHURCH TREASURERS\FINANCE COMMITTEE - Frank Dunnewind, Treasurer and Director of Administrative Services of Alabama-West Florida Conference
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.